Saturday 21 January 2012

January Color Challenge Honorable Mentions & Top Honor

Well, what another fabulous week we've had here at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown! We're overwhelmed by the participation--thank you! I also want to let you know how hard this was--I really had a hard time choosing this week! Now, onto the meat of the matter! ;)

This week's Honorable Mentions (in numerical order)

#2 Totty

This week's Top Honor

#9 Kim x
With this ADORABLE Rudolph! :)

Congratulations to all! Please feel free to display the appropriate badges on your blog sidebar! We cannot wait to see what you've come up with this week! :)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kim, I love that Rudolph! I'm chuffed to be chosen for an Honourable Mention and shall wear my blinkie with pride...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked my card. I've got my honourable mention blinkie thank you. well done everyone and kim your winning card is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the honourable mention :-) The Rudolph card is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ever so much, ladies! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome thank you so much for the honorable mention I will put the badge on my blog, I am so proud, thank you.
    Hugs
    lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the cards are awesome! Congrats to all the winners!!!!

    ReplyDelete